Hello.

Regarding the termination criteria, as far as I know, that termination is
based on the number of evaluations performed. To change/add more a
different criteria you can create your own Evolution State. As a matter of
guidance you can check the class SimpleEvolutionState, more precisely the
evolve() method. I think it is the right place to do that.

Regarding the best indidivual so far, I think SimpleStatistics does that.

Regards,
Adriano Vinhas