From: Carrie McVicker
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 11:48 AM
Subject: WE NEED YOUR OPINION! Dining Services Focus Groups April 15 & 16

Give us your feedback and help improve Dinning Services at PWC!!

Participate in Dining Services Focus Groups

WEDNESDAY APRIL 15 and THURSDAY APRIL 16

9am – 7pm

Randall’s Café and room 110L

George Mason University - Prince William Campus has commissioned a consultant to conduct a food service study. We openly invite PW Faculty and Staff to participate in focus groups sessions to gather information on Dining Services' operations within Randall's Café.

Topics of discussion will include:

ˇ         menu selections

ˇ         prices

ˇ         current food service operations

ˇ         participants will be divided into multiple focus groups that will last for about one hour.

If you are interested in participating, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

We need your opinions and insight!! Come join us!

Carrie McVicker, FMP

Operations and Events Manager

Prince William Campus MS 5B8

George Mason University