Dear all,

Inadvertently, I produced a raster with an extra row of empty values
(marked with NODATA). The ArcInfoASCGridImporter class reads the
raster cell by cell, requesting a double through java.util.Scanner.
Since NODATA is not a double the Scanner class raises an
InputMismatchException. I am attaching this rogue raster file.

In this patch the NODATA value is hard coded. I am not certain if in
this raster format NODATA can be something else. I will study this
further.

Regards,

Luís

P.S.: we definitely need to get GDAL working ... I will look into it
again one of these days.