Hi,

I am GP section of ECJ, and I am facing a strange problem.

I added a new field to GPIndividual class to save some specific information for each individual. When I define this field as a simple one, for example a string, then every thing is fine and each individual has its own value for this field. However, when I define this field as a Map, then as soon as I fill in the field for one individual, other individuals in the population takes the same value.
Map<String, String> field = new HashMap<String, String>();

It is completely strange as I expect each individual has its own map, and changing value for an individual should not changed others. Please let me know how I can copy with this problem.

regards,
NiKima.