No images? View Online

#MasonAbroad Photo Contest

Do you have any awesome photos or videos you would like to showcase and share with the Center for Global Education?

Now is your chance, join CGE in our #MasonAbroad Photo Contest!

Share your most memorable photo or video from your study abroad experience with CGE by submitting either a photo or a video (or share the link) via FacebookTwitter (@GMU_StudyAbroad /#MasonAbroad) or sending them to [log in to unmask].

In your submission let us know when and where you went!
Please submit your phots no later than April 17, 2015! We can’t wait to see your photos!

Your Social Media Team,

Erin White, Eri Ito, Dominick Yepes
Center for Global Education

GO TO #MASONABROAD PHOTO CONTEST WEBPAGE

CGE

George Mason University
Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235