Fair on March 18
The Center for Global Education will be hosting a Passport Fair in
collaboration with the U.S. Postal Service. The event will be held in SUB I, Room 3A on Wednesday, March 18, 2015 from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
For the Passport Fair application process to go smoothly and efficiently, the Postal Service requires the following from applicants:
- Bring in proper proof of American citizenship. This must be either: a certified birth certificate issued by the city, county or state; a previous U.S. passport; a certificate of citizenship; or a naturalization certificate. (Please note: a hospital-issued
birth certificate alone is not acceptable.)
- Bring in proof of identity. This must be either: a previous U.S. passport; a naturalization certificate; a certificate of citizenship; or a current valid driver’s license, government ID or military photo ID.
- Both parents must accompany any child (or children) applying for a passport.
- The passport application requires two recent identical official passport size (2X2) photographs of you.
- The image size measured from chin to top of head including hair should not be less than 1 inch and not more than 1 and 3/8 inches, full front, in color, with a plain white background.
- No hats, head coverings (except for religious purposes), nor dark glasses may be worn.
- To save time, you can download a passport application at usps.com/international/passports.htm to complete your application beforehand.
- Post office fee is $25. Photo is $15.
March 18, 2015
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
SUB I, Room 3A