No images? View Online<http://globaled.gmu.edu/email/sp15/sp15-PRSSA/index.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>

[http://globaled.gmu.edu/email/sp15/540px/SU15-Flyers-Wall.jpg]<http://globaled.gmu.edu/email/sp15/sp15-PRSSA/index.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>

Summer 2015<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/index.html??utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>

Public Relations
in Vienna and Munich<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/pr-vienna-munich.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>

Dear Colleagues and Students,

My name is Sergei Samoilenko and I am emailing to inform you of a wonderful study abroad opportunity this upcoming summer! In cooperation with George Mason University, I will be leading a study abroad program in Vienna, Austria and Munich, Germany<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/pr-vienna-munich.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>.

Two cities in one month! The program<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/pr-vienna-munich.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA> will begin on May 17 in the Imperial city of Vienna, once the center of the Habsburg monarchy and conclude on June 14 in the Bavarian metropolis of Munich. Students will explore the world of international public relations along with German and Austrian experts. This class will emphasize such questions as how PR can be most successfully practiced in Austria and Germany<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/pr-vienna-munich.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA> and how it is best measured and assessed. Other course topics will include issues in public diplomacy, the political dimension of international communication, in which nation state governments have been the main actor. Students will be expected to contribute their own understanding and critique to the group learning experiences by reading required materials, visiting PR agencies and cultural events, and communicating to their international peers.‚Äč

Students will have the opportunity to take up to 6 COMM credits or choose courses from a variety of other disciplines including government and global affairs. Non-Mason students are welcome to apply and can earn 6 transfer credits. This program is also open to graduate students in Communication.

The application deadline is Friday, March 20. Click here<https://chnm.gmu.edu/globaled/application.php> to apply!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in Vienna and Munich this summer! Not only can you earn 6 credits, but you get to experience two of the most beautiful countries!

Best regards,
Sergei A. Samoilenko
PR Faculty, George Mason University
communication.gmu.edu/people/ssamoyle <http://communication.gmu.edu/people/ssamoyle>

For more information, please visit:

  *   Public Relations in Vienna and Munich<http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/pr-vienna-munich.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA> [program webpage]

  *   Program Trailer<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vfw9RI_XM> [links to Youtube]

[CGE]<http://globaled.gmu.edu/index.html?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=SP15-PRSSA&utm_campaign=SP15-PRSSA>

George Mason University
Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8
Fairfax, VA 22030

voice 703-993-2154
fax 703-993-2153
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>