YOU ARE INVITED!
March is Women's History Month and we would like to invite you to the 3rd annual Women's History Banquet: Progress for Women is Progress for All.

Date: Monday, March 2, 2015
Time: 7:00-9:00pm
Location: HUB Ballroom
Attire:Professional/Business Casual

#GMUWHB15

The purpose of this event is to celebrate the beginning of Women's History Month. Moving forward: We are celebrating the accomplishments completed by Women in the past, present and future By highlighting education, leadership, women in the workforce, family and etc.

This event includes: Dinner, Speakers and Performances.

Event is open to all Mason students, staff and faculty. We ask that you RSVP via our eventbrite<http://gmuwhb2015.eventbrite.com/?s=32799581>.
http://gmuwhb2015.eventbrite.com?s=32799581

Please feel free to forward this event to your students, staffs and faculty.

This event is hosted by:
The Beta Delta Chapter of Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.
The Delta Epsilon Chapter of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
The Mu Chapter of Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc.
The Women and Gender Studies Center

Nancy Xiong
<http://bit.ly/wmstconf2015>
Program Coordinator
Women & Gender Studies
George Mason University
<http://bit.ly/wmstconf2015>[log in to unmask]
?703-993-2896?

Attend WGST's Annual Conference
<http://bit.ly/wmstconf2015>
Politics of Gender & Justice:
The Intersection of Identity & Disciplines
April 24, 2015 / 10AM-5PM
Merten Hall, George Mason University

?