Attached you will find an immediate job opening for a civil design engineer at Racey Engineering, PLLC, located in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Applications can be found on the company website www.raceyengineering.com<http://www.raceyengineering.com>. Initial applications and (optional) resumes can be filed electronically to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We thank you for your time in giving this a look and we look forward to hearing from a potential Racey team member.

Respectfully,

Kelly M. Butler
Racey Engineering, PLLC
312 W. Main Street