Dear Bioengineering Students –

After several student inquiries I wanted to make you aware again that we have several forms of communication:

1.       Our website: bioengineering.gmu.edu, we advertise our seminars, post departmental information and have a page for internships. Password: Freedom

2.       Our Facebook page – please like our Facebook page. We post student awards, pictures, new opportunities and other news continuously: Bioengineering Department at the Volgenau School of Engineering

3.       Follow us on Twitter @BioengGMU

4.       AND our listserv. Make sure to check your email!

Thank you,

Claudia Borke

Claudia Borke

Program Administrator

Volgenau School of Engineering, Department of Bioengineering

3800 Nguyen Engineering Building, 1G5

4400 University Drive

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-4190