Some people had trouble reading my message from yesterday
     Volgenau School of Engineering: News for the Week of January 12, 2015
If you use the desktop version of Microsoft Outlook, then you may have
only seen a short message with most of the content missing. This is due
to an incompatibility between Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word,
which I used when preparing part of the message.

As far as I know the message is readable through Mason's web email page
     http://office365.gmu.edu/
as well as with email software from other companies (Apple, Mozilla,
etc.).  Apparently only Microsoft Outlook is incompatible with Microsoft
Word.

Now that I'm aware of the problem and its cause, I should be able to
work around the issue for future mailings.

Stephen Nash

Stephen G. Nash
Senior Associate Dean
Volgenau School of Engineering