From: Amber Wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: CTY Summer Employment Opportunities

Date: January 26, 2015 at 4:49:03 PM EST

To: Amber Wagner <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Computer Science Department Chair or contact:

I am writing to let you know about an excellent opportunity for summer employment as an Instructor orTeaching Assistant with the Center for Talented Youth (CTY). Thank you for taking the time to share this information below with your colleagues.

Summer 2015 Employment Opportunities

Instructor and Teaching Assistant

CTY offers challenging academic programs for highly talented elementary, middle, and high school students from across the country and around the world. We are currently seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates to work in our summer programs. Information regarding employment and our summer programs can be found at cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer.

Why teach for CTY?

·         opportunity to teach motivated and talented students a subject they love

·         limited class size (maximum of 18 students) ensures a low student-teacher ratio

·         all classes are taught by both an instructor and teaching assistant

·         opportunity to work in an environment with colleagues who share similar interests

·         competitive salary plus room and board at our east and west coast residential sites, and our Hong Kong sites

We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in the following computer science courses:

·         Introduction to Robotics

·         Foundations of Programming

·         Fundamentals of Computer Science

·         Data Structures and Algorithms

For more information about these positions, site locations, program dates, and access to our online employment application, please see our website, cty.jhu.edu/jobs/summer, or contact us via email at[log in to unmask] or by calling 410-735-6185.

Johns Hopkins University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The university promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.

Sincerely,

Amber Wagner

Amber Wagner | Program Manager, Summer Programs
Center for Talented Youth (CTY) | Johns Hopkins University
McAuley Hall | 5801 Smith Avenue, Ste. 400 | Baltimore, MD 21209
P: (410) 735-6133 | F: (866)-345-3731 | [log in to unmask]