Dear CEIE Students:

Welcome back!  We are delighted to have the halls and classrooms filled with our students once again and the faculty and staff are looking forward to working with you in the spring term.

I want to announce to you that Lisa Nolder, M.S. has joined our Department as the new Associate Director of Undergraduate Programs.  She brings to CEIE significant experience in student advising and program management and will serve as the point person for all undergraduate programs including student advising, retention, recruiting and advancement.  If you have advising needs, please see Ms. Nolder who will have a sign up sheet for appointments as well as open walk-in office hours DAILY.  I encourage all of you to make an appointment with Ms. Nolder to take a close look at your plan of study and ensure that you are on track to graduation.

Ms. Nolder now resides in my old office in Suite 1300 and can be reached by telephone: (703) 993-5607 or by email: [log in to unmask].  A link to her contact information may be found here: http://civil.gmu.edu/people/lisa-nolder/

I am looking forward to seeing all of you continue toward the successful completion of your degree.  ​

Warm regards, LWD

Liza Wilson Durant, PhD

Acting Department Chair and Associate Professor

Sid and Reva Dewberry Department of Civil,

Environmental and Infrastructure Engineering

Volgenau School of Engineering

George Mason University

Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300

4400 University Drive, MS 6C1

Fairfax, Virginia  22030

Phone 703.993.1687

civil.gmu.edu/people/liza-durant/

NOTICE: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission.  In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.