For those of you looking at applying to MLS schools:

From: ABIGAIL L BLOSSER <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:21 AM
To: Anne B Verhoeven
Subject: Sentara RMH MLS & Histotechnology Schools

Good morning,

I am the new instructor for the Sentara RMH School of Medical Laboratory Science. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and let you know we are actively seeking students to fill both the Medical Laboratory Science and the Histotechnology program.  Due to such severe national shortages in both industries we are expanding our class size and accepting more students than ever before! In June we will be accepting 12 MLS students and 8 Histotechnology students. We currently have open seats in both schools for the June class. I am visiting some of our affiliated schools and speaking to students to help them gain awareness and let them know about the exciting opportunities that they may have. If possible could I set up a date to visit and speak to some of your students?

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Abigail Blosser MLS(ASCP)cm, MLS Instructor
Sentara RMH School of Medical Laboratory Science
Sentara RMH Medical Center
2010 Health Campus Drive
Harrisonburg, VA, 22801
RMHOnline.com
Phone: 540-564-7012

Disclaimer: This electronic message and its contents and attachments contain information from Sentara Healthcare and is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.   ญญ