Good morning all!

I am working to ensure your successful semester and would like to remind those planning on graduating to please go into PatriotWeb and apply to graduate. Once this is done, I can verify your record and pre-approve your degree for conferral. Do not be wary if your degree audit does not reflect what you think it should. It is a new system and we are still working out the kinks with the Registrar’s Office. I will be able to tell you the most accurate information regarding your degree progress.

This is one of the many tasks I hope to have complete before I go on leave (in the next three weeks). Please apply to graduate as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers-

Nicole

Nicole A. Roth

Graduate Coordinator

PhD History, MA History & MA Art History

George Mason University

4400 University Drive, MS 3G1

Fairfax, VA 22030

(O) 703.993.1248