Is this email not viewing properly? View Online

Image Caption

In This Issue

  • Season's Greetings

  • Global Diaries: Twitter, Blog, and More

  • Internship Opportunity: Join the CGE Social Media Team

  • New Year's Resolution: "I'm going abroad this summer!"

Season's Greetings

The Center for Global Education will be closed December 22, 2014 to January 2, 2015. Regular business hours (M-F, 9am to 5pm) will resume Monday, January 5, 2015.

Happy holidays to you and yours,

Your CGE Team

Global Diaries: TwitterBlog, and More

"You sought international study to broaden your understanding of the world - now use it to help others achieve that understanding."

- Thea Miller, Re-Entry Shock, CGE Study Abroad Handbook, Part II, Winter - Spring 2015

Are you spending your winter break abroad? Have you just returned from a semester abroad or have you recently been on a study abroad program?

We invite you to share your experience, your story, your impressions with us and the Mason community. Please visit our Global Diaries page and fill out a survey (testimonial), sign up to become a Tweeter, or submit a single blog post to be published on CGE's Mason Study Abroad blog.

CGE Testimonal

Can be completed after your study abroad experience.

Fill out a survey and submit your form right here.

CGE Twitter @GMU_StudyAbroad

Can be done during or after your study abroad experience.

Sign up to tweet for CGE. If you have any further questions about tweeting for CGE, feel free to email us directly.

Please read this short one-page PDF to find out more: CGE Twitter Rules [PDF]

CGE Blog

Can be started during your study abroad experience and completed after your return.

Write one blog post for CGE's "Mason Study Abroad Blog" and tell our readers about your experience.We will help you with the setup. Feel free to submit quotes and photos.

Internship Opportunity

Every semester, the Center for Global Education is seeking a qualified undergraduate student to assist the department for 12 hours per week. This internship, volunteer or for academic credit (see below), offers significant practical and professional marketing experience including on-the-job training in a variety of marketing platforms.

The CGE internship is both a tremendously fun-filled activity and a unique on-the-job training opportunity, where you will be able to interact with students (your peers), attend all sorts of events, experience the field of study abroad and international education, and become part of CGE’s social media team.

Applying is easy !
1. Go to our marketing internship webpage and
2. submit your PDF resume. You can either send it to Achim Loch directly or, if you prefer, use this Google Form+ interface.

Contact

Achim Loch
Internet Marketing and Outreach Coordinator

email: [log in to unmask]

phone: 703-993-6551

CGE

George Mason University