Hello All,
             Please consider coming to our screening of the movie War Witch
on December 2nd. The screening will take place in Research Hall Room 163
and will begin at 4:30pm. The movie focuses on the often forgotten topic of
girl child soldiers. The event will begin with an introductory talk by Dr.
Paula Ruth Gilbert, Professor of French, Canadian, and Women and Gender
Studies and will end with a Q&A Panel. Light refreshments will be served.

Thanks,

David Powers Corwin
Graduate Assistant

Women and Gender Studies Center

LGBTQ Resources

MAIS Student in Women and Gender Studies

Teaching Assistant

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"-
Mary Oliver