Good Morning Everyone:

A few notes-

Spring 2015 Registration

As you may know, Spring 2015 registration opens today.  We are working to secure the CRN Numbers needed to register for FAST TRAIN courses so the official registration process is going to be delayed for a few days, however you may go ahead and begin submitting your online requests and planning sheets.  Here are some things to keep in mind:

1.       You cannot register yourself via Patriot Web.  All registrations must be processed by the FAST TRAIN Office.

2.       You must submit an online request via the FAST TRAIN Website: http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/academics/registration-and-programming-forms

3.       A program planning sheet no more than two semesters old must be on file. If you need to resubmit or have made changes, please send to me via email or fax to 703-993-5771.

4.       Currently there will be processing delay due to missing CRNS. Once received, please allow 3-5 business days. You will receive a confirmation from Nancy Allain when you have been registered.

5.       All payments are due via Patriot Web by

·         If you are part of a school district cohort, ie LCPS or ACPS, your registration process is different. You will receive a separate email later today. Stay tuned!

New Course Drop Policy effective Spring 2015

Beginning this semester, if you request registration for a course and then need to drop it, you will need to submit a Contract Course Drop Form located at http://fasttrain.gmu.edu/academics/registration  This ensures we have a formal record of your request. Please note the drop deadlines and corresponding reimbursements as listed on the form. All forms must be received by Nancy Allain no later by 2PM on the given deadline to ensure timely processing.

Spring Graduation- May 15

1.       If you are planning to graduate in Spring 2015, you will need to submit a graduation application, which opens today. Please follow the instructions at http://registrar.gmu.edu/students/graduation/process/  including running a degree evaluation to ensure you are eligible. If you have any questions regarding your degree evaluation, please let me know.  The deadline to register for spring graduation is February 20.

2.       If you are planning to graduate in Summer, ie after 777- your deadline hasn’t been posted yet. Hold tight and I will send a reminder as soon as the deadline posts.

EDCI 777

Reminder that the email about EDCI 521 and EDCI 777 registration will be coming in early December. More to come!

Let me know if you have questions.