Alternative Spring Break Trips 101
APPLICATION DEADLINE APPROACHING: THIS COMING SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd!
~~~

So where are you going, and what will you do there?

Jenkins, Kentucky
service trip

Jenkins, located in central Appalachia, is part of the third poorest county in the United States. We'll be turning an old house into a homeless shelter for the area, working alongside the Missionaries of Charity as we serve the people of St. George's parish.

Meriden, Connecticut
faith formation trip

We'll be visiting the Franciscan Brothers and Sisters of the Eucharist for the week! It will feature classes on philosophy and theology, as well as a fun day trip. Expect lively discussions, plenty of opportunity for prayer, and time to enjoy each other's company!

How much does it cost?

Both trips cost $200.

*Cost is reduced to $150 to students attending the SEEK 2015 conference in January.

How do I apply?

Fill out an application and bring it to the Chapel!
They're due this coming Sunday, November 23rd.

Jenkins, Kentucky application
Meriden, Connecticut application

When is it?

Sunday, March 8 - Saturday, March 15.

Should I go?

Yes. Yes, you should.

I have more questions. Who do I ask?

Jenkins, Kentucky - John More ([log in to unmask])
Meriden, Connecticut - Catherine Horan ([log in to unmask])

Join the countdown on Facebook.
For more information, visit the CCM website