*Alternative Spring Break Trips 101*
*APPLICATION DEADLINE APPROACHING: THIS COMING SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd!*
~*~*~

*So where are you going, and what will you do there?*

*Jenkins, Kentucky *
*service trip*

Jenkins, located in central Appalachia, is part of the third poorest county
in the United States. We'll be turning an old house into a homeless shelter
for the area, working alongside the Missionaries of Charity as we serve the
people of St. George's parish.

*Meriden, Connecticut*
*faith formation trip*

We'll be visiting the Franciscan Brothers and Sisters of the Eucharist for
the week! It will feature classes on philosophy and theology, as well as a
fun day trip. Expect lively discussions, plenty of opportunity for prayer,
and time to enjoy each other's company!

*How much does it cost? *

Both trips cost $200.

*Cost is reduced to $150 to students attending the SEEK 2015
<http://seek2015.com/> conference in January.

*How do I apply?*

Fill out an application and bring it to the Chapel!
They're due this coming* Sunday, November 23rd*.

Jenkins, Kentucky application
<http://www.gmuccm.org/images/Documents/ASB_2015_Application_Packet_Appalachia.docx>
Meriden, Connecticut application
<http://www.gmuccm.org/images/Documents/ASB_2015_application_packet_meriden_.doc>

*When is it?*

Sunday, March 8 - Saturday, March 15.

*Should I go?*

Yes. Yes, you should.

*I have more questions. Who do I ask?*

Jenkins, Kentucky - John More ([log in to unmask])
Meriden, Connecticut - Catherine Horan ([log in to unmask])

Join the countdown on
<https://www.facebook.com/events/326667570806868/?previousaction=join&source=1>
Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/379562962206980/?context=create&previousaction=create&source=77>