Begin forwarded message:

From: Yi Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Tenure-track position of Computer Science at Auburn University Montgomery
Date: October 29, 2014 at 9:52:01 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Professor Setia:
I would greatly appreciate your help if you can pass this job information to your Ph.D. students or any ones who are interested in this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Yi Wang, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
Auburn University at Montgomery

The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) invites applications for one full-time tenure-track position at the assistant professor level starting August 2015.   The successful candidate will be one of the founding members of AUMís new computer science program offering a bachelorís degree in computer science and a masterís degree in Cybersystems and Information Security.

Candidates must have received a Ph.D. in computer science before August 2015. We will consider candidates with a background in any area of computer science. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrated experience in the areas of cyber security and/or high performance computing. Successful candidates will have a strong record of, or outstanding potential for, significant research and excellence in teaching, a commitment to service at both the departmental and university levels, and will possess effective oral and written communication skills.

Candidates must complete the online application form and upload a letter of application, curriculum vitae, a copy of graduate transcript, a statement of teaching, and a statement of research to AUMís job website athttp://www.jobs.aum.edu.  Additionally, candidates must arrange three letters of recommendation sent to Dr. Yi Wang by email at [log in to unmask] or by mail to

Dr. Yi Wang, Search Committee Chair
Auburn University at Montgomery
P.O. Box 244023
Montgomery, AL 36124-4023

The committee will start to review applications on November 17, 2014 until the position is filled.

Auburn University at Montgomery is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity; therefore, we encourage applications from historically underrepresented groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.