FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Bosshart, Katherine (CTR) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:51 AM
To: Linda J Davis
Subject: FW: Junior SAS Analyst Needed

Dr. Linda Davis,

I work as a consultant with ABS Consulting at U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Immigration Statistics and was wondering if any of your students might be interested in our available positions.  We have an immediate opening for a Junior SAS Programmer. I have attached the position description for your review and, if you feel your students may be interested, please feel free to circulate it within your Statistics department.

Any interested students are encouraged to apply.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Thank you,

Katherine Bosshart

Katherine Bosshart

Department of Homeland Security