FYI.

Dr. Davis

________________________________
From: Afia Owusu-Forfie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 11:54 AM
To: Linda J Davis
Subject: Internship Opportunity for MS/MA Candidates

Hello Dr. Davis,

I am reaching out to you  concerning a potential internship opportunity at my company<http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/>.
My department is particularly interested in graduate students majoring in Mathematics,
Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics or a closely related field of study with
GPAs above 3.0.
This will be a programming/analysis role using SAS in our Health Division.
Is it possible for you to assist me or can you recommend a contact person
in your department at George Mason University who may be willing to assist me in this recruitment exercise?
Please let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks.

Best,
Afia Owusu-Forfie
Senior Programmer Analyst
  Mathematica Policy Research