FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Angelica Arciga <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:32 PM
To: William F Rosenberger
Subject: Paid Opportunity for Washington DC students

Dear Dr. William F. Rosenberger:

Great Minds in STEM, a 501c3 national non-profit, is reaching out to you to solicit your help for the following event being held in Washington DC, as a paid opportunity for your students at George Mason University. Below you will find more information on the event we would like your students to take advantage of:

  • College Captain at the Viva Technology in Washington DC, on Friday, October 17, 2014, from approx. 7:30 AM – 4PM. Stipend is $100. College Captains serve as role models to middle school students leading them through a series of hands-on mini-competitions. Become an inspiration to middle school students and motivate them to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). Not only do you make a difference in these students’ lives, but you get the opportunity to network with professionals yourself! We are in need of at least twenty-five (25) College Captains that are ready to make an impact. To sign up as a College Captain for this event, please have your students register here.

If your students are interested in these networking and paid opportunities, please contact Ms. Angie Arciga. Also, please circulate this email far and wide among your students and student organization networks at your institution and other colleges/universities across Washington DC.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Angie Arciga at [log in to unmask]. In the meantime, please visit our GMiS Website for further information on our College Captains.

Angelica Arciga
University Relations Associate,
University Programs
Great Minds in STEM TM