Dear Potential Oxford Participant,

I have good news for you!

After receiving the letter of invitation, many of you asked if it is possible to extend the application deadline for the spring 2015 Oxford Semester Experience Program. I have spoken to our partner institution in Oxford and have received approval to accept applications into November.

This Friday I am holding an application information session starting at 11:30 am in Johnson Center Room F. If you are interested in the program please attend the session.

For additional information please go to the website:

Oxford Semester Undergraduate Program

Oxford Semester for Graduate Students

Sincerely,

Marie alice

Ms. Marie alice Arnold

General Manager, Center for Global Education

4400 University Drive, 2B8

Fairfax, VA 22030 USA

Tel: 703.993.2167

Fax: 703.993.2153