Hi Bill,

thanks for the reply, I did that but here's what I have:

MASON Version 17.  For further options, try adding ' -help' at end.
Exception in thread "MASON Model: class sim.KSM.SimulationEnvironment"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception occurred while trying to construct
the simulation class sim.KSM.SimulationEnvironment
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: sim.KSM.SimulationEnvironment.<init>(long)
at sim.engine.SimState$1.newInstance(SimState.java:352)
at sim.engine.SimState.doLoop(SimState.java:539)
at sim.engine.SimState.doLoop(SimState.java:342)
at sim.KSM.SimulationEnvironment.main(SimulationEnvironment.java:587)

any hint on what is happening?

Best,
Simone