We are finally going after the NSF CRI grant for MASON.  If you recall two years ago we had a workshop for future directions on MASON.  The grant proposal will be largely based on that information.  But I would like to augment it with some quotes and information about who is using MASON for what.

Please send email directly to ME, NOT to the list ([log in to unmask]):

	- What is your most impressive project using MASON?
	- Have you done a commercial project with MASON?  If so, what is it?
	- What classes have you taught using MASON?
	- Have you used MASON for anything that impacts on national policy?  Explain.
	- What is your opinion of the system, with respect to other software?  Why do you use MASON?
	- etc.

Sean