Please find below a message from Tommy Patteson, a Ph.D. student in the program at Catholic.

If you are interested in teaching and want to meet like-minded History Ph.D. students in the area, this might be a good opportunity.

Please read the message and, if you want to be involved, respond to Tommy directly.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History