From: H-Net Notifications <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: H-SAWH: Fellowship: 2015 Research Fellowships at the Virginia Historical Society
Date: September 15, 2014 at 9:57:16 AM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings Cynthia A. Kierner,
A new discussion post item has been posted in H-SAWH.

Fellowship: 2015 Research Fellowships at the Virginia Historical Society

Title: 2015 Research Fellowships at the Virginia Historical
       Society
    Location: Virginia
    Date: 2015-01-30
       access to its collections, the Virginia Historical Society,
       funded by a matching grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
       and gifts from individuals, offers research fellowships of up
       to three weeks a year. For the purpose of this program, a we
    Contact: [log in to unmask]
    Announcement ID: 216188
    http://www.h-net.org/announce/show.cgi?ID=216188