From: Mount Vernon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fellowships Application Deadline – Washington’s Presidential Library
Date: September 12, 2014 at 10:29:33 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Mount Vernon 2015-2016 Fellowship Program
Supporting Research on George Washington, Colonial America, the Revolutionary Era, and Early Republic
Applications are now being accepted for 2015-16 fellowships and are due by December 31, 2014. Generous short- and long-term awards are available to doctoral candidates, recent PhDs, mid-career faculty, as well as advanced scholars and independent researchers with relevant topics. All fellowships are residential with housing provided on the Mount Vernon campus.

If a fellowship at Mount Vernon does not fit your plans for 2015-2016 we hope you will keep us in mind in future years. And if you would be interested in research using this remarkable new library without a fellowship, we would be happy to facilitate your engagement with our library staff.

Respectfully,

Douglas Bradburn
Founding Director
Applications are due December 31, 2014.