Is this email not viewing properly? View Online

Welcome to Amman, Jordan, where tradition meets modernity in the Middle East!
During this intensive language program, classes meet for several hours a day, are taught by local faculty at the University of Jordan, and explore a mix of modern spoken Arabic and the Jordanian dialect.

CGE Scholarship Application

The Center for Global Education administers two scholarships bi-annually, open to George Mason University students: the CGE Global Perspectives Scholarship and the CGE Monroe “Chip” Whitton Scholarship

How to apply: All scholarship application materials must be received by CGE by 5:00PM on October 3, 2014. Upon receipt of all materials, applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure his or her application materials have been received. READ MORE

Events Calendar

Stay up to date with CGE's events calendar. Subscribe to our CGE public Google calendar: HTML Link or download the ICS Calendar File and export our calendar events to another application.

Quick Links

Social Media

Downloads

Upcoming Events