Is this email not viewing properly? View Online

In This Issue

  • Tourism Credits during Winter Break 2015

  • Semester Abroad Tourism Credits

  • Spring Break 2015

  • CGE Scholarship Application

  • Events Calendar

Tourism Credits during Winter and Spring Break

European
Sport Model
Tourism in
Central America
Cruise Ship Management

Semester Abroad Tourism Credits

University of Malta University of Canberra University of Technology, Sydney

Universidad de las Americas, Puebla, Mexico Universidad de Zaragoza, Spain

Spring Break 2015

CGE Scholarship Application

The Center for Global Education administers two scholarships bi-annually, open to George Mason University students: the CGE Global Perspectives Scholarship and the CGE Monroe “Chip” Whitton Scholarship.

How to apply: All scholarship application materials must be received by CGE by 5:00PM on October 3, 2014. Upon receipt of all materials, applicants will receive a confirmation e-mail. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure his or her application materials have been received. READ MORE

Events Calendar

Stay up to date with CGE's events calendar. Subscribe to our CGE public Google calendar:HTML Link or download the ICS Calendar File and export our calendar events to another application.

Quick Links

Social Media

Downloads

Upcoming Events