FYI.

Dr. Davis

From: Richard Amdur <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:41 PM
To: Linda J Davis
Subject: job announcement

Dr. Davis:

Please see the attached announcement for a part-time statistician at GW Medical Faculty Associates.

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you have any graduate students, or recent graduates of your program, who might be interested, especially those with excellent SAS programming skills.  Also, feel free to post this announcement in your department.

Thanks,

Richard L. Amdur, Ph.D.

Lead Biostatistician

Medical Faculty Associates, George Washington University Medical Center

2150 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

Washington DC 20037

202-246-8737

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please call (202) 741-3636 and destroy the original message and all copies.