There may be some GTA openings this Fall; I will not know for sure until 9/2.

So, if you are not currently a GTA and are interested in such a position, please let me know as soon as possible.  Some of you have indicated interest on your application.  Even if you did, please email me to make sure that I do have you on my list.

 The main aspects of the Teaching Assistantship position are:
      1) You cannot have another full or part-time job.
      2) Pays $6K stipend each semester.
      3) Time commitment of maximum 20 hrs/week.
      4) Small tuition grant.  ( $250 per credit, up to 6 credits  per semester.)
      5) No healthcare benefits.

 For international students, there are also minimum TOEFL requirements and SPEAK test requirements.

 Dr. Davis