Dear Students:

We will be hosting a New Student Orientation on Friday, September 5, 2014, and would like to invite you to attend. This event will take place in Occoquan Building at 11:00 AM, Room 110A and Lobby area.  Lunch will be provided!

This is a great opportunity to meet new students and Provost and Executive Vice President Dr. David Wu, who will be visiting our campus that Friday. We sincerely hope that you will be able to attend. Please send me your RSVP at [log in to unmask] by the end of next week so that we can have an accurate head count for this event.

Should you have any questions, please let me know.

See you then!

Best, ​

Linda D. Chilin
Administrative Assistant