Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Nikki Holden, the freelance photographer who was working with us this summer, has finished her time with. It has been great to have her around taking photos. Thank you for your help and your many suggestions.

The photos are on the VSE shared drive if you wish to use them for any reason. I have attached instructions for mapping to the shared drive. If you have questions about manipulating the photos, I am happy to provide guidance. Please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Martha

[cid:EB1B951F-97DB-4F8D-A495-C63B484AE417]
Martha Bushong
Director of Communications
Volgenau School of Engineering
Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 2202