I am very happy to announce that SCHEV has approved two new undergraduate majors for the Volgenau School! As of January 2015, we will offer BS degrees in Mechanical Engineering (ME) and in Cyber Security Engineering (CYSE).

The CYSE degree is the first of its kind in the world. You can read more about it in the article on the school’s web site (http://volgenau.gmu.edu).