It looks like you already have your CapitalGoodFirms in a list (or bag) called capitalGoodFirms. Are those your agents? If so, just have them access that list from inside techangendC(...).

Also, you might simplify your code by just having CapitalGoodFirm implement Steppable and have the step function call techangendC. Then your code above turns into this:

for (int i = 0; i < N1; i++) {
     schedule.scheduleRepeating((CapitalGoodFirm)capitalGoodFirms.get(i), 5, 1);
}

Good luck,
Joey