Hello,

I need to display many parameters that affect my model. Some of them are in
the Model tab, but since there are many more (less important), I think that
a custom property inspector could be a good way to let the user know about
them.

As far as I understand from page 228 of the MASON library, I should produce
an inspector for the fields that I need to display out of my SimState
class... I think that this code should be the right baseline to proceed but
I don't know how to link that to my model:

public class FlagInspector extends PropertyInspector{

    public FlagInspector(Properties properties, int index, Frame parent,
GUIState simulation) {
        super(properties, index, parent, simulation);
    }

    @Override
    public void updateInspector() {
        // do stuff here
    }

}

where should I call this class in the SimState logic? Is there some example
out there I can refer to?

Best,
Simone

Simone Gabbriellini, PhD

Post-doctoral Researcher
ANR founded research project "DIFFCERAM"
GEMASS, CNRS & Paris-Sorbonne.

mobile: +39 340 39 75 626
email: [log in to unmask]