University of Mary Washington has a need for an adjunct instructor to teach an evening section of General Biology this upcoming fall semester. A PhD student who has completed at least 18 graduate credit hours in the biological sciences would be eligible. Contact the professor listed below for additional info.

If interested please send a current resume with contact info, and list relevant biology coursework taken to:

Dr. Andrew Dolby

Chair, Department of Biological Sciences

University of Mary Washington

1301 College Avenue

Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Office: Jepson Science Center 327

Phone number: 540-654-1420

UMW is located about 50 miles south of Washington DC off I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA. We are a Virginia public institution.