University of Mary Washington has a need for an adjunct instructor to teach an evening section of General Biology this upcoming fall semester. A PhD student who has completed at least 18 graduate credit hours in the biological sciences would be eligible. Contact the professor listed below for additional info.

If interested please send a current resume with contact info, and list relevant biology coursework taken to:
Dr. Andrew Dolby
Chair, Department of Biological Sciences
University of Mary Washington
1301 College Avenue
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Office: Jepson Science Center 327
Phone number: 540-654-1420

UMW is located about 50 miles south of Washington DC off I-95 in Fredericksburg, VA. We are a Virginia public institution.