Is this email not viewing properly? Click here to view in a browser

Image Caption

CGE Study Abroad Newsletter | Volume 1 | Issue 6

Spring Break 2015

Ireland

Dates

March 6-15, 2015

Program Fee

$2,695

Highlights

Galway, Connemara, Aran Islands, Kildare, Newgrange, Wicklow, Glendalough, Dublin

Program Description

Discover Ireland, the Emerald Isle, on this wonderful trip from rugged western landscapes to urban Dublin on Ireland's eastern coast. This spring break trip will take you to Galway and the enchanting wilderness that comprises most of Connemara. Join the tour and explore the Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands. After spending a few days in Ireland's West, the tour will continue to Dublin - making a quick stopover in Kildare and its beautiful Japanese garden. You might spot a few palm trees along the way into Dublin. Despite the rainy stereotype, the island enjoys a rather moderate climate thanks to the Atlantic gulf stream.

Several day trips will take you to Dublin's vicinity and show you neolithic monuments, such as Newgrange; medieval churches, such as Glendalough; and great palaces and gardens. Last but not least, you can enjoy one full day in Dublin at your own pace.

Find out more about Ireland - Galway to Dublin online
and reserve your spot now!

Contact

Kristin Wood
Program Officer
Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 703-993-3604

REGISTER NOW

Jerusalem and Petra

Dates

March 6-15, 2015

Program Fee

$2,895

Highlights

Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Tiberias, Caesarea, Dead Sea, Petra

Program Description

It has been a popular destination for CGE internships for years. This is why we decided to offer a spring break program to the Middle East in March 2015. Join us and discover the beauty and dynamics of this mesmerizing region. We will fly into Tel Aviv, spend several days in Jerusalem and explore such well-known places as Bethlehem, Nazareth, and Caesarea. You will have an entire day at your disposal in Jerusalem before we head down to the Dead Sea at 1,400 feet below sea level. There you will enjoy the sunset from the Jordanian shore, while sipping a cocktail in a first-class five-star Marriott resort. In Jordan, our tour will take us to Petra, an ancient Nabatean city carved out of rock, immortalized in American popular culture as the site of the Holy Grail in George Lucas' "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." Take in the beauty of the desert and red sandstone cliffs before we head to bustling Amman, from where we will head back home to Washington.

Find out more about Jerusalem and Petra online
and reserve your spot now!

Optional: Extended layover in Istanbul, Turkey

Based on interest, CGE will organize an extended layover for three days in Istanbul, Turkey from March 15 to March 18.

Contact

Laura Scobey
Program Officer
Email: [log in to unmask]