Hello All,

The time for submitting proposal for our regenerated conference this year has been extended until March 31st. Please share with any interested parties you may know of and consider submitting yourself as well!

Registration for the conference ay be done via eventbrite at http://wmst.gmu.edu/wgstconference2014

Below is the conference description and attached is the conference flyer.

Politics of Gender & Justice: The Intersection of Identity & Disciplines Conference

Women and Gender Studies at George Mason University is excited to announce a graduate student conference to take place on May 3rd in Arlington, VA.  We have invited colleagues working in equality and diversity fields, non profit organizations that have campus ties, professors, student life staff, artists, undergraduate and graduate students to present their work and works in progress to undergraduates and graduate students from neighboring regional universities and community members in the area.  We welcome all of you to attend, and are extending invitations for calls for papers/presentations/projects/roundtables/art installations/short films, etc. Attached is the conference flyer. Anyone can submit a proposal from now until March 31st at [log in to unmask]. We also ask that you share this flyer/information with any other interested parties you feel would benefit from attendance or presentation. This conference aims to shed light on the effects/challenges/freedom/expression of intersecting disciplines regarding the umbrella of feminist concepts and how these concepts affect different spaces and academic/artistic fields. In other words, this conference is for all and all are welcome!​ May 3, 2014

We hope to see you all there.

- Women and Gender Studies Staff