Subject: Graduating class photo -- Friday, March 28 3:15pm
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 18:43:55 -0400
From: Deborah J. Goodings <[log in to unmask]>

If you are graduating in May, 2014, or in summer, 2014, you are invited to the CEIE spring 2014 class photo shoot for the picture that will hang in our CEIE hallway over top of your names for a long time.

The photo will be taken on Friday, March 28 starting at 3:15pm and finishing in time for senior design students to get to class right after.

Students should meet in the Engineering Bldg atrium.

Men should dress in jacket and tie.  Women should dress in corresponding business attire.  Let's make your class look the sharpest ever.

DJG

Deborah J. Goodings, Ph.D., P.Eng., D.GE, F.ASCE

Dewberry Professor of Civil Engineering

Department Chair
Sid and Reva Dewberry Dept. of Civil, Environmental & Infrastructure Engineering
Volgenau School of Engineering

Nguyen Engineering Building, Suite 1300
George Mason University  MSN-6C1, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA

Tel +1-703-993-1675;  Fax +1-703-993-9790;  [log in to unmask]

http://www.civil.gmu.edu/people/deborah-goodings/