Hello, everyone.

It's the time of year when we recruit new Ph.D. students for our program. This year, we've admitted 12 students total: 6 part-time, 3 DH fellows, and 3 full-time non-DH students. (We have fewer funded slots to fill for a variety of reasons. If you're interested in details, let me know.)

Because we're recruiting fewer students and because we have less funding for recruitment, we are not having the usual (expensive) reception at The Well in the Mason Inn this year. Some of the students and I are, however, planning an informal happy hour in the same location for 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday 18 March.

We hope to see you there.

Enjoy the break.

Best,

Cindy