This is just a forward-looking thought on the topic of using GP for experimental
mathematics (along the lines of David Bailey). My presentation is coming up in a
few weeks and I'd like to say a short something about experimental math
opportunities for GP, possibly in relation to PSLQ. It has been a bit of a pet
project for a physics prof at our university and eventually I'd like to set up ECJ as
a kind of experimental framework for him.

I presume it will be up to me to integrate the high precision library to make this
happen. I'm wondering if anyone has heard of this pairing before. A quick search
on Google didn't turn up much of anything.

-- ray