The iterator works fine. Thanks.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get it into integer data form. I'm using an
ArrayList to hold the terminals after iteration and have tried various casts to no
avail when I want to put one of the terminals into an int.

In my ERCs I generate integers between 1 - 26.

Initializing Generation 0
[TsERC[i21|], TsERC[i22|], TsERC[i2|], TsERC[i2|], TsERC[i5|],
TsERC[i2|]]Exception in thread "ECJ Evaluation Thread 0 (0)"
[TsERC[i19|], TsERC[i5|], TsERC[i13|], TsERC[i22|], TsERC[i15|], TsERC[i8|],
TsERC[i19|], TsERC[i9|]]
Exception in thread "ECJ Evaluation Thread 1 (1)" java.lang.Error: Unresolved
compilation problem:
	Type mismatch: cannot convert from Object to int

-- ray

>I see: you need an iterator.
>
>I just did a commit with some changes to GPNode and GPNodeGatherer which
adds and iterator function and rearranges some things.  Hope I didn't break
anything.  I believe it works properly, try it out on SVN.