Is this email not viewing properly? Click here to view in a browser

Image Caption

CGE Study Abroad Newsletter | Volume 1 | Issue 2

Image Caption

Your Match

Study Abroad Fair and Social

Dear Global Traveler:

We want to invite you to a brand new kind of event on February 12, 2014, where prospective global travelers get to learn first-hand what it's like to study abroad; not simply from facts or flyers, but from study abroad travelers. We'd like you to hear stories about expectations, experiences, and excitement for study abroad.

Come join us for some snacks and drinks on Wednesday, February 12! [RSVP HERE]
We'll be in the Johnson Center West Lounge on the second floor.

Date

February 12, 2014

Time

4pm - 6pm

Place

Johnson Center, West Lounge

Event Page

Facebook Event Page

Are you a study abroad alum?

Join other alumni on February 12, 2014 from 4-6 p.m. in the Johnson Center West Atrium to re-live your study abroad program with free food and friends. Each table at our event will have a specific topic, e.g.

  • International Interns
  • First-time Travelers
  • Homes Away from Home: the Homestay Experience
  • and more

It's a casual, unstructured environment where you can learn from other study abroad alumni and let our prospective global travelers learn from you. We hope to see you there! RSVP

CGE

Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8