Is this email not viewing properly? Click here to view in a browser

Israel and Palestine - Internships - This Summer

Dear Colleague,

We invite your students to participate in our Summer 2014 Israel and Palestine Internship Program. Over 9 weeks, students participate in an intensive seminar on Israeli-Palestinian relations and spend two months working as fulltime interns for either a Palestinian organization in the West Bank or an Israeli NGO in Israel. The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students and offers 9 undergraduate or 6 graduate credits in multiple disciplines.

Summer 2014 will be the 9th year since this unique program was founded. Dr. Yehuda Lukacs, Associate Provost for International Programs at George Mason University in the program’s director.

The internships are related to Conflict Resolution, Politics, Communication, Environmental Studies, Peace Studies, International Relations, Human Rights, Sociology/Anthropology, Economics, or Business and Finance in Israel and Palestine.

Students can view more about the program by visiting the link below:
http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/internships/israel&palestineintern.html

Application deadline:

March 7, 2014

If you would like to request additional information about the program, please don't hesitate to ask. We would be grateful if you could share this opportunity.

CGE

Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8