Is this email not viewing properly? Click here to view in a browser<http://globaled.gmu.edu/email/sp14/sp14-yourmatch-invite/index.html>

[Image Caption]

CGE Study Abroad Newsletter | Volume 1 | Issue 2

[Image Caption]<https://www.facebook.com/events/809331115759706/>

Your Match - RESCHEDULED

Study Abroad Fair and Social

Dear Global Travel,

Please note that our event on Wednesday, Your Match Study Abroad Fair and Social, will have to be rescheduled due to an impending snow storm.

The event will most likely take place a week later, on Wednesday, February 19, 2014. Please check our website globaled.gmu.edu<http://globaled.gmu.edu/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/809331115759706/>, and Twitter<https://twitter.com/GMU_StudyAbroad> for further updates.

Wishing you safe travels and a successful week,

Your CGE Team

Date

February 19, 2014 - To Be Confirmed

Time

4pm - 6pm

Place

Johnson Center, West Lounge

Event Page

Facebook Event Page<https://www.facebook.com/events/809331115759706/>

[CGE]<http://globaled.gmu.edu/>

Center for Global Education
Johnson Center, Room 235
4400 University Drive, MS 2B8
Fairfax, VA 22030

voice 703.993.2154
fax 703.993.2153
email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>